Blogging...again ;)
Welcome to my new blog! I've tried blogging several times, but for some reason it always seems to fizzle out...this time, I feel the need to write and I actually feel like I have something valuable to say. So, here we go!
Here's a little bit about me...First and foremost, I am a Christian, I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 17 (!!) years, I am a mom of three kiddos ages 9, 6 and 3 and I am an attorney with a solo general practice. Life is a bit hectic most of the time. I also have Fibromyalgia (more on that diagnosis later) and battle chronic pain, fatigue and other annoying symptoms almost daily.
Over the past year, I have really had a difficult time with Fibromyalgia. I've really had to learn a lot about my health and how to handle it. I've struggled with my faith and self confidence more in the last year than ever before. I have discovered a few things that help me and continue to find new information about my illness and myself.
After a lot of thinking and praying, I decided to write because something positive needs to come out of the last year of my life. If I can help another person with Fibro or with a chronic illness find something that helps, then it's worth it. Some of the posts will be about things I do and try to manage my illness, some will be prayers that I feel I need to share and others will be reflection.
Thank you for reading and I hope you can take something away from this. :)
-Monica
Here's a little bit about me...First and foremost, I am a Christian, I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 17 (!!) years, I am a mom of three kiddos ages 9, 6 and 3 and I am an attorney with a solo general practice. Life is a bit hectic most of the time. I also have Fibromyalgia (more on that diagnosis later) and battle chronic pain, fatigue and other annoying symptoms almost daily.
Over the past year, I have really had a difficult time with Fibromyalgia. I've really had to learn a lot about my health and how to handle it. I've struggled with my faith and self confidence more in the last year than ever before. I have discovered a few things that help me and continue to find new information about my illness and myself.
After a lot of thinking and praying, I decided to write because something positive needs to come out of the last year of my life. If I can help another person with Fibro or with a chronic illness find something that helps, then it's worth it. Some of the posts will be about things I do and try to manage my illness, some will be prayers that I feel I need to share and others will be reflection.
Thank you for reading and I hope you can take something away from this. :)
-Monica
Comments
Post a Comment